The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Shred the vegetables and put cauliflower, beans and carrots in a pot of water, add some salt, take them out after boiling.
- It is said to counteract flatulence and is often used in the cooking of pulses and other ‘windy’ vegetables such as cauliflower.
- It came with seasonal vegetables including cauliflower, carrots, new potatoes and sliced courgettes.
- Masoor dal is delicious on its own, topped with fried onions and a dollop of yoghurt, or with cauliflower or peas.
- Brinjal, tomato, chillies, gourds and cauliflower were among the vegetables that would be displayed.
- Vegetarians can enjoy such dishes as risotto with vegetables, zucchini with garlic sauce, breaded cauliflower and spinach purée with eggs.
- The vegetables include creamed cauliflower, mashed potato, roast potato, carrots, peas, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- Well, I will admit that a concoction made of potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, swede turnips, onions and oatmeal is not very appetizing.
- Don't get me wrong; in themselves, the vegetables - cauliflower in a cheese sauce, potato, broccoli, carrots and peas - were very tasty.
- It was the seasonal vegetables which disappointed; cauliflower florets, mange tout and carrots, all looking a little anaemic and with no discernible taste at all.
- How about snails in hot tomato sauce, or refried cauliflower with garlic cloves?
- This reflected huge increases in the costs of a variety of fresh vegetables including broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce and squash.
- Bring the water or stock to the boil, salt it well and cook the potato and cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- The day we meet, she has already planned dinner that evening, and stocked up the vegetable drawers of her fridge with cauliflower, salad stuff and a couple of bulbs of fennel.
- We had roast potatoes and cauliflower and then something like apple tart with custard for afters.
- First on the menu for repair and strengthening are daily servings of eggs, soy, spinach, cauliflower, peanuts, iceberg lettuce and apples.
- Accompanying our main dishes came a side-dish of vegetables; boiled new potatoes, roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.
- Whether it's cauliflower or cranberries, eating more fruits and vegetables may play a role in preventing many forms of cancer.
- We opted to start with two entrées with enough of each for the six of us to share - honey cauliflower because I insisted and onion bhaji because we all had a hankering for it.
- The usual accompaniments of Yorkshire puddings and carrots and cauliflower and potatoes were there too, all equally well-prepared.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!