Learn English Grammar From A–Z
coliflor gratinada con queso
- I'd been in the middle of preparing one of our favourite meals: cauliflower cheese garnished with crispy bacon, served with sliced cold corned beef and good quality boiled potatoes.
- It came with a side dish packed with new potatoes, green beans and cauliflower cheese.
- Toby, ten, had cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, cabbage and carrots.
- Since it's just me, I'm having something out of the freezer - cauliflower cheese and hash browns.
- Since we have all eaten dire cauliflower cheese, why not transform this comfort food with top-quality ingredients?