Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1espeleología feminineto go caving — hacer espeleología
- They said they packed in abseiling, caving and night orienteering into their two-day stay and hoped to raise money to go back there.
- It is the epitome of Dales Caving, and is sporting vertical caving at its very best.
- There they got the chance to try out crafts and creative arts, skating, quad bike riding, climbing walls, mock caving and a giant inflatable obstacle course.
- As it is a long way away, the trip would probably involve some other caving as well as other outdoor pursuits.
- This area is quite naturally a magnet for rock-climbers and walkers, and other popular activities include mountain biking and caving.
- By now caving was the main thing in my life and I was getting ambitious.
- There was talk of caving but it soon gave way to a warm fire and pints and cold beans (for Tim).
- Sam had told me that if I wasn't impressed by this then I should give up caving.
- John is apprehensive because he has done little caving, and doesn't like tight crawls.
- Thanks to Rich and Dave for a cracking re-introduction in to the world of caving.
- After a desperate week at work I was desperate to get to the Dales for some desperate caving.
- Detailed are the gritty nuances of caving that the average tourist never experiences: the tightness of squeezes, digging for air flow, and pushing for passages.
- Hopefully, you have all had a summer full of adventure - in particular full of exciting caving.
- Unlike mountaineering, which it is often compared to, caving is very much a team effort.
- Over the past 40 years Bewerley Park instructors have given hundreds of young people their first experience of caving.
- Chris and I knew we weren't up to more hard caving, and thought it would be fun to join an easier CRF trip the next day.
- Some examples of the specialized equipment typically used in vertical caving are shown below.
- That's not to say that caving isn't something for a beginner.
- Bradford Council is looking at the possibility of reopening some enclosed tracks and allowing some limited caving.
- Older people who are keen to stay active are being offered the challenge of caving, gorge walking and canoeing all in the same week.