The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de CD-ROM
- These can then be published via standalone CD-ROMs, floppy disks, and screensavers or published in web format.
- A ‘retro’ virus which spreads by floppy disks and CD-ROMs is spreading across Scandinavia.
- The FBI tells us it saved the world by seizing ‘floppy disks, CD-ROMs and other related equipment’.
- The client had trouble with her CD-ROM and had the computer apart in order to do more troubleshooting.
- Both of these attacks can be easily subverted by booting the affected computer from a CD-ROM.
- There may be CD-ROMs, videos, audio cassettes and computer games available.
- To this end, QuadriSpace Presenter also has tools to create self-running CD-ROMs and interactive Internet movies.
- What shall we do with all of those computer disks and CD-ROMs that inundate our mailboxes?
- Put the drive you are installing from, either the floppy or the CD-ROM, ahead of your hard drive.
- I need information on how to create a floppy that will allow me to load Linux from a CD-ROM.
- It is understood the CD-ROM contained instructions and source code for writing viruses.
- Modern motherboard chipsets will boot from a CD-ROM more easily than a floppy diskette.
- When a book is no longer going to be published, it gets archived to a CD-ROM or a DVD.
- The data come on a DVD or series of CD-ROMs and include GIS software.
- Some 180 officers took part in the raids and seized 86 computer systems and more than 3,000 CD-ROMs and videos.
- Mr Adams said the material seized by the police from the party's office included a floppy disk and a CD-ROM.
- All you have to do is remove the CD-ROM or floppy drive and put a battery in its place.
- Over 600,000 copies of pirated, silkscreened Norton Antivirus CD-ROMs were found, Symantec said then.
- Many people are producing Shakespeare hypertext CD-ROMs and Shakespeare Web sites, as well as on-line sources for other Renaissance materials.
- The difference between DVD-ROM and DVD-Video is comparable to the difference between CD-ROMs and audio CDs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!