The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1alto el fuego masculinocese del fuego masculino América Latina
- War with people who break their ceasefire agreements is the default position.
- Amid great excitement, the government and rebels reached a ceasefire agreement at the beginning of last year.
- The Good Friday 1998 power sharing agreement led to a ceasefire by most of the paramilitary organisations.
- The fighting shows no signs of diminishing, despite partial and temporary ceasefires.
- What is not needed is the short-term fix of a temporary ceasefire - something much more drastic and enduring is required.
- They typically served to monitor ceasefires and supervise truces; occasionally, peacekeeping missions were deployed to keep belligerents apart as in Cyprus in 1964.
- During that time, the government wants to examine the implementation of the ceasefire agreement.
- A tentative ceasefire broke down last Tuesday leading to fresh fighting in the suburb.
- If the ceasefire is broken then we will not be able to go there, look after our crops and harvest.
- As the months go by, the international community continues to negotiate agreements and ceasefires, while aid workers on the ground struggle to prevent a humanitarian catastrophe.
- Well I think you have to look at the difference between this agreement and other ceasefires that have failed.
- Second, start demanding a ceasefire so that the humanitarian crises can be attended to.
- The logic of their demands to strengthen the military and renegotiate the ceasefire is to plunge the island back to war.
- A death toll that tops nearly one dozen in the first day of a military ceasefire offers little grounds for hope.
- New Delhi is in the midst of formulating a reply because the ceasefire ends on July 31.
- One thing is certain however, the ceasefire and the peace process are gone for the moment.
- On 5 October there was a ceasefire, confirmed by the Dayton Peace Agreement signed on 21 November.
- Each day without violence raised the political cost of breaking the ceasefire.
- Significantly, the ceasefire has met opposition from many nationalist politicians.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!