Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- And I am sick and tired of listening to his ceaseless and unintelligible chatter.
- The ceaseless ringing in my ear continued throughout today and, as a result, I've felt more than a little perturbed.
- Heroin addicts leave a trail of destruction behind them in their ceaseless quest for a fix.
- Shopping, a ceaseless search for the next meaningless object, is for people without purpose.
- Maybe we have something to learn from practices that at least avoid the ceaseless round of court battles led by human rights lawyers.