The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cedro
1(tree)cedro masculinocedar of Lebanon — cedro del Líbano
- Conifers are evergreen trees and shrubs that include pines, spruces, firs, arborvitae, junipers, cedars and yews.
- The huge evergreen family includes botanicals such as European mistletoe, rosemary, cloves, allspice and holly, as well as conifers, including pines, cedars and cypress.
- There are huge Douglas firs, cedars, and hemlocks behind us, and cougars come down to the lake to drink.
- And unlike other conifers, Port-Orford cedars produce seeds at a young age.
- The new building was erected on the site of Swords House, an important 18th century residence which stood there until the 1980s and whose evergreen oaks and cedars still remain in front of the new offices.
2(wood)madera de cedro femeninocedro masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!