Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The entrance hall has elaborate cornicing, a ceiling rose, a dado rail and understairs storage.
- Timber flooring, a ceiling rose and a dado rail are all features of the entrance hall, to the left of which is the first of the property's two bedrooms.
- There is a ceiling rose and considerable light enters through a large glass doorway which leads out to the rear garden.
- The bright entrance hallway has a centre ceiling rose and cornice work, an ornate arch and polished timber floors that run throughout the entire hall level.
- The entrance hall has original floor tiles laid out in a herringbone design, moulded cornices and an original ceiling rose.
- We also took the opportunity to put back a ceiling rose in the original style and will be re-fitting a picture rail to highlight the proportions of the room.
- Inside, the narrow entrance hallway has several attractive period features including an ornate archway, dado rail and a detailed ceiling rose.
- The overhead light hangs from an intricate ceiling rose.
- Other period features include a cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, picture rails, deep skirting boards and an ornate ceiling rose.
- The replacement of a damaged leaf in a ceiling rose or of part of a frieze is not a major undertaking, and there are skilled plasterers and restorers available.
- Both feature original cast iron fireplaces and cornicing and there is also an attractive ceiling rose in the living room.
- With an original oak floor, this area also features a carved oak ceiling rose, pediments, cornices and architraves.
- The living room is accessed through double doors and includes a stone fireplace with gas fire inset together with a ceiling rose and coving.
- The spacious reception hall has the original ceiling rose and chandelier.
- Beside this, the family room is a bright space with a ceiling rose and a large fireplace with marble hearth.
- The lounge has a feature fireplace, period style ceiling rose, and a bay window, as has the dining room to the rear.
- One solitary plaster ceiling rose remains in the lobby: ‘They tried to get that one and it wouldn't come down,’ says Lowery.
- Then we added cornices, corbels, ceiling roses and two custom built crystal chandeliers.
- The first floor is home to three bedrooms, two of which are decent-sized doubles with original features such as decorative coving, picture rails and ceiling roses.
- Where can I source ceiling roses and cornicing?