Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1apio nabo masculineapio rábano masculine
- More recently, celery breeding has been directed toward tolerance to a new strain of the same disease, and most of these varieties are crosses with celeriac.
- The barley and the remaining diced, cooked carrot, turnip and celeriac can now be added.
- The winter ratatouille of butternut squash and celeriac was in fact just big chunks of undercooked carrots.
- In this street market, celeriac, parsley root, arugula and frisée were available.
- I had the scallops with creamed celeriac and apples with sauce nero.