Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1apio masculinea stick/head of celery — una rama/mata de apio
- Finely chop the shallots, garlic, basil, celery, parsley and beetroot and place in a bowl.
- Slice the carrots, leeks and celery and add to the pot with the parsley stalks and bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then sauté the carrot, celery and onion until golden.
- A male with young in the nest will avidly take care of a stalk of celery or a head of lettuce daily.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into large chunks, then cut the leeks and celery into short lengths.