Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1violoncelista masculine, feminineviolonchelista masculine, femininechelista masculine, feminine
- In January 1786, Boccherini had become court composer to the future king of Prussia, a good cellist.
- Now the irrepressible cellist has ventured out on the longest limb yet, embracing musical multiculturalism on an unprecedented scale.
- It was Pete, a cellist who played in the original baroque style on a handmade replica of a Stradivarius.
- At one point, the cellist is required to play a passage involving all four color effects simultaneously.
- Born in 1896 in St. Petersburg, he was trained not only as a physicist but also as a cellist.