The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1acetato de celulosa masculino
- Some of the first useful polymers were chemically modified natural polymers such as vulcanized rubber and cellulose acetate.
- To complicate the problem, photographs have over the years been printed on paper, glass, metal, cellulose nitrate, cellulose acetate, or polyester film, each to be conserved by somewhat different methods.
- Plastic films laminated to foil for commercial use include cellophane, cellulose acetate, rubber hydrochloride, polyvinyl chloride, polyesters, and polyethylene.
- Membranes were formerly made of cellulose acetate, but today they are made from polyamide plastics.
- Other novel polymers have also been used to make wind instruments: for example, cellulose acetate was used to make recorders in the early part of the 20th century.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!