The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de centenario
- This month sees the centenary of the events that began the 1905 Revolution.
- And it is to salute the centenary of this event that I am talking about William Osler at this particular moment.
- The club has an exhaustive list of planned events to mark the centenary, including a gala evening and dinner at Pittodrie, a rock concert at the stadium and official celebrations on the city's Union Street.
- Their task is to decorate a life-sized cut-out of their local identity, as part of a national centenary of federation event called Peoplescape.
- Red Shift's tour of The Third Man was launched as part of a nationwide programme of events marking the centenary of acclaimed author Graham Greene.
- The large airshow will commemorate the centenary of this event.
- On the centenary of that event I wrote one of my first newspaper articles.
- Sponsored by the Shanghai Women's Federation, the exhibition opened on February 4, the centenary of Deng's birthday, and will run until May 7.
- The Holy Rosary Church is located in the heart of the village and this month celebrates its centenary.
- The club, who will be celebrating their centenary in six years' time, will continue with their junior section.
- This year we celebrate the centenary of a discovery without which you could well be dead.
- The coming year will bring its share of centenaries and anniversaries but few will be as significant as next Sunday's.
- Last year, the nation celebrated its Centenary of Federation while the Australian Army also celebrated the centenary of its formation.
- Opened on August 20, 1904, by the Duke of Devonshire, the grade two listed building is hosting a number of events throughout the year to mark its centenary.
- On February 7 a service was held at the Baptist chapel, to celebrate the centenary of its re-opening on February 4, 1904.
- At the end of this month pupils will celebrate the centenary of the re-opening of the school.
- Later this month it will celebrate the centenary of the completion of this work.
- Residents in Sabden are celebrating a special centenary today - the 100th anniversary of their small village achieving its ‘independence’.
- Upwards of 500 people packed into the classrooms and halls of Killorglin Community College this week to celebrate the centenary of Technical Colleges in Kerry.
- The exhibition marks the centenary of Bloomsday, June 16th 1904, the day on which James Joyce first walked out with Nora Barnacle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!