Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cierre centralizado masculine
- With remote-controlled - or driver's door - operated central locking this is not possible.
- Specification includes power steering, remote central locking, single CD player, driver and front passenger air bags, air conditioning, alarm and electric front windows.
- Safety and luxury equipment levels are high - all models come with an eight-speaker radio / CD player, powered seats, cruise control, central locking and multi-zone climate control.
- Both ‘Sprite’ and ‘Select’ have power steering, remote central locking, a tachometer and a CD / Tuner.
- The test car came in the Comfort version, which includes rev counter, central locking and electric front windows.
- This car also has Renault's new keyless central locking and ignition system, in which all the functions usually operated by key are carried out by a special card.
- An elegant red Fiat Punto, with central locking, power steering and passenger air bags fitted as standard, was today in collision with a cow on the A64.
- Standard steering was rack and pinion and I was surprised how heavy it was to park: I recommend the power pack option, which includes central locking, power steering and power front windows.
- The only criticism I had about the cab, which incidentally featured efficient air conditioning, was that the vehicle didn't have central locking, remote or otherwise.
- In addition, to protect driver and cargo the vehicle incorporates an automatic central locking system which activates once it is in motion.
- Once there he activated the car's central locking system and climbed into the back seat.
- Standard equipment includes climate-control air conditioning with additional vents to the rear seats, remote central locking, electric windows, and electrically-adjustable and heated door mirrors.
- At last, the WRX has remote central locking and cruise control as well as standard air-conditioning, an aluminium bonnet, 17 inch five spoke alloy wheels and a rather less aggressive rear spoiler.
- Specification has been improved and twin front air bags, power steering, electric front windows and central locking all come as part of the package.
- The GL features remote central locking and alarm, height-adjustable headlamps, protective rear window grille, a rear step and steering column adjustment as standard.
- There is dual power setting for the steering, a multi-adjustable steering wheel, remote central locking, front electric windows, electrically heated door mirrors and so on down a long list.
- After a few seconds, the penny dropped - the local importer had fitted an alarm that was not integrated into the car's standard central locking system.
- Along with all other Hyundais, the Getz comes with a five-year unlimited mileage warranty and features ABS, central locking, CD player, power steering, air bags and immobiliser as standard.
- Standard features include alloy wheels, air-con, central locking, alarm/immobiliser, driver and passenger air bags, traction control, ABS brakes and CD player.
- Equipment levels are good on all models and even entry-level Stilos come with antilock braking, remote control central locking, six air bags and front fog lights.