Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mediana femininebandejón (central) masculine Chilecamellón masculine Mexico
- Later, a van was blown into the central reservation on the trunk road's eastbound carriageway.
- She had started to walk across the dual carriageway towards the central reservation.
- His car which was in a 40 mph zone clipped the kerb, skidded over the central reservation onto the opposite carriageway and spun into the lamppost.
- A spokeswoman for Clacton police said the Clacton-bound lorry had got stuck in the central reservation of the road blocking both carriageways.
- On the M1, near junction 39, a wagon travelling north toppled over the central reservation into the southbound carriageway.