Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Einstein warmed to the idea that the gravitational field of the rest of the Universe might explain centrifugal and other inertial forces resulting from acceleration.
- That produced a small centrifugal displacement of the beam indicative of its velocity distribution as imaged by faint deposits of silver.
- In this schema, circulation was entirely centrifugal: blood moved only outward from the heart and liver to the various parts of the body, where it was consumed for nourishment.
- Magnesium powder is also produced by gas jet or centrifugal disintegration of molten metal.
- Each work contains a small riot of biomorphic form seeking a balance between exaggerated centrifugal and centripetal pressures.