Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- But as soon as they are seen from any distance, they erupt into pulsing centripetal and centrifugal vortices.
- The pattern of differentiation could thus be visualized as a centripetal wave moving inward from a ring of already differentiated cells.
- This is how fast the Earth would need to rotate to get centripetal acceleration at the equator equal to 9.81 m/s.
- The centripetal acceleration of this system rapidly became very high.
- The competing forces of gravity at the lower end and outward centripetal acceleration at the farther end keep the cable under tension.