The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- On Friday, the 48-year-old father of two will become the CEO of Warner Bros.
- The CEO of a local hospital told CNN they were expecting at least 100 people with injuries.
- She has dreams of becoming a CEO of a major corporation one day.
- Being a CEO of a company at such a young age is no easy task.
- He assumed the position of CEO in August.
- Half of the more than 2,200 CEOs surveyed got even bigger raises.
- The best artists, musicians, athletes, CEOs and entrepreneurs don't merely work a lot, they work a lot on developing specific skills.
- My successful investments all involved situations where I made sure the CEOs and other investors were smarter than me.
- In June 2001, he became CEO, leading the company through its initial public offering.
- The foundation takes in $26 million per year and its CEO makes over $300,000 per year.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!