Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It may pass over the clavicle and open into the cephalic, subclavian, or internal jugular.
- Brachial plexuses receiving a branch from the fourth cervical nerve are more cephalic with reference to the vertebral column and have been designated as high or prefixed.
- Pancreatic juice secretion occurs in three phases: cephalic, gastric, and intestinal.
- Based on this information, nurses ensure that patients receive appetizing food that is arranged attractively to enhance the cephalic phase of pancreatic secretion.
- At this point, it branches into the cephalic vein on the lateral aspect of the biceps muscle and the basilic vein on the medial side of the muscle.