Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1parálisis cerebral feminine
- Neurological disorders, such as poliomyelitis and cerebral palsy, can also cause acquired club foot.
- More than one half of the children with aspiration syndrome had cerebral palsy.
- Some people with cerebral palsy have only mild impairment of their motor abilities.
- Congenital deformities and neuromuscular disorders, such as cerebral palsy, can also be linked to bunions.
- If you think your child has symptoms of cerebral palsy, take him to the doctor as soon as you notice them.
- Another study from Sweden suggests that higher risks of cerebral palsy are not just due to the increase in multiple births.
- Around 1 in 10 cases of cerebral palsy are caused by problems during labour and birth.
- In fact epilepsy is more than three times as common as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and cerebral palsy.
- The workshop will take up the issues faced by the parents of the children with various disabilities due to cerebral palsy.
- Those disabilities include cerebral palsy, neural deafness and mental retardation.
- His music will hopefully aid children with cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions.
- In the result he suffered severe post natal asphyxia which resulted in very severe disability due to cerebral palsy.
- The little girl's cerebral palsy and other medical conditions meant she was entirely dependent on others.
- She has severe athetoid cerebral palsy arising from the circumstances of her birth.
- Not all women who were exposed to these viruses get a baby with cerebral palsy, but it was more common in the affected babies.
- This manual is a delightful and comprehensive presentation on children affected with cerebral palsy.
- It certainly seems promising, although it's clearly not a cure for cerebral palsy.
- There are specific times of extra stress in the lives of families who must cope with cerebral palsy.
- This man has very significant cerebral palsy, and he lives in a retirement home.
- It is not uncommon for the most prematurely born infants who survive to have cerebral palsy.