Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Change at the top can be risky for CFOs.
- To meet the demands of their role, many CFOs say they are putting in 12 - to 15-hour days at work.
- Every large company I've worked at had a CFO who tried to take over running the IT department.
- I've been VP and CFO of his companies for nine years.
- As CFO, he led the design and implementation of our financial strategy that has helped us deliver superior shareholder returns.
- He was made CFO in 2008 and COO in 2010.
- He's been a game-changing CFO, but he's also so much more than that.
- He has been the company's CFO since 2000.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and a key member of the highly experienced Executive Management Team, the CFO will contribute to the new initiatives shaping the business, whilst ensuring optimum financial stewardship.
- The software giant will announce the name of its next CFO in only a few weeks.