Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1puente colgante de cadenas masculine
- Moving along, visitors pass a kind of aquatic playground, with a chain bridge and cleverly designed kinetic water equipment for kids.
- Follow the river for about three-quarters of a mile to a chain bridge.
- The bamboo chain bridges they built, laid with boards, stretch up to 100 meters with no nails and piers being used.
- The chain bridge is 157 m long and it hangs on two double chains which lead through two stone pylons on banks.
- Lions Bridge was designed by the architect G. Tretter, one of the most prominent advocates of the early construction of chain bridges in the city.
- Thangtong Gyalpo and his troupe of seven beautiful sisters then toured Tibet, raising money to construct a reputed fifty-eight iron chain bridges and a hundred and eight ferrycrossing stations.
- No floods have occurred, and there are various kinds of bridges that lie across it, including ancient vine bridges, iron chain bridges and modern reinforced cement bridges.
- Many traditional chain bridges were built in the Baglung-District along trails.
- We demonstrate that our complexes are attracted via the formation of chain bridges and that this attraction can be tuned by changing the fraction of charged monomers on the tails.
- However, its subsequent collapse, along with the failure of several other chain bridges, dampened interest in suspension structures for many years thereafter.
- With unremitting efforts 'he built more than 40 chain bridges across the Yaluzangbu, the Lhasa and the Nianchu' not counting far more ferryboats and wooden bridges.
- As soon as the information about the British innovation of building chain bridges spread over the European continent, Adamic joined the group of the first designers of such a bridge.