Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In 1973, he ran for the chairmanship of the College Republicans organization.
- This former French colony took over the chairmanship of the UN Security Council two weeks ago.
- He will assume the chairmanship of the board of directors.
- He relinquished the Armed Services chairmanship in order to head the Appropriations Committee, where he secured continued funding for the war.
- He succeeded to the chairmanship of the party in 1926.
- I have taken over the chairmanship of the trust, and so have responsibility for one of the greatest works of collaborative scholarship of the last century.
- He gave up the chairmanship before the privatization exercise was completed.
- There are three main candidates for the chairmanship, including a retired general and a media mogul.
- The main architect of the development plan is sliding into the chairmanship of the Transportation Committee.
- Why does he not just resign from the chairmanship?