Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Essentials worth getting include nappies, loads of cotton wool, baby lotion, and a changing mat.
- You might want a changing mat or baby dresser with a changing top.
- He was asked by a customer if he made the sort of baby bags that held infant paraphernalia and doubled as a changing mat.
- As all parents know, the space required for a person actually decreases with age, starting from the cavern required for a baby's bottles, prams, changing mats and other paraphernalia.
- I leaned down to pick her up and didn't realize that the Velcro straps on the diaper were stuck to the changing mat on the table.
- She's been threatening to start crawling for a while now, mainly while attempting to escape from the changing mat.
- Our backpack came with a changing mat.
- I set her down on her changing mat and she thrashed her head and kicked out every which way.
- Reusable nappies are perhaps best avoided at the wriggly and wanting to crawl off the changing mat stage.
- When the flight attendants called for advanced boarding, I quickly whipped out my changing mat.