Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hacer zappinghacer zapeo
- Linda picks up a week-old sales paper and looks through it for good coupons, while Annie turns on the TV and channel-surfs through the four stations that come in.
- I was listening to the album on headphones in my parent's car, sitting in the backseat, when my dad turned the radio on and proceeded to restlessly channel-surf.
- Only while watching a Major League Baseball game can you constantly channel-surf and never miss a thing.
- As the film jerks back and forth between the two, it's all you can do not to check that the projectionist isn't using the wrong remote to channel-surf as he's showing the film.
- The movie version of High Fidelity passed into the cable realm not long ago, and I've run across it a number of times while channel-surfing.
- I sat channel-surfing, trying to find something to take my mind off of the possibilities.
- While channel-surfing a few days ago, I caught part of an interview where he claimed, ‘No matter how big the special effects are, it's all about story and character.’
- While channel-surfing through the sports cable channels on TV, I noticed a lot of cheerleading and lacrosse competition coverage - more than swimming.
- Then her husband spent the next four hours making calls and channel-surfing through CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and the local news affiliates.
- I probably passed it by while channel-surfing.
- One sleepless night Bill was channel-surfing and stumbled upon me in dialogue with one right-winger or another.
- Suffering from a bout of insomnia last night, I found myself in front of the television, channel-surfing.
- I was channel-surfing yesterday evening - trying to find something interesting to watch.
- About half past eight I was lounging on the couch, channel-surfing when my doorbell rang.
- The wife and I were channel-surfing between various news sources last night.
- Parker and Stone say they were hit with the inspiration while channel-surfing together over two years ago.
- I was innocently channel-surfing last night when I landed on a film that had just begun.
- I was channel-surfing last night with the remote control in the hotel room and the two times I paused anywhere and focused were on black-and-white films.
- Instead, she found Madelyn calmly channel-surfing and her father scratching his head and looking at a small slip of paper.
- I was channel-surfing, looking at the clock rather than the programme while I waited.