Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hacer a la brasahacer a las brasas
- Heat a griddle pan until hot and chargrill the potatoes for four to five minutes or until golden brown.
- For mains, we have chargrilled tenderloin and Chilean sea bass.
- Other main courses included stuffed aubergine with feta cheese, tomato and chick pea salsa or chargrilled fillet of beef with Roquefort butter, salad, tomato and fries.
- And there's only so many times you can eat raw carrots and celery: chargrilled vegetables make a good variation.
- My companion ordered the Cajun chicken dish - chicken breasts chargrilled with a blend of Cajun spices and served with a fresh fruit salsa cruda.
- You can also use regular chicken breasts, chargrilled until just tender.
- If I'm working from home, lunch will usually be chargrilled meat (often organic lamb) on a bed of salad dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Main courses included 8oz fillet steak, chargrilled leg of lamb, chicken, cod and salmon ranging from the €10 to €17 mark.
- The prawn version consisted of butterflied prawns, chargrilled, with no trace whatsoever of the marinade.
- We could have chosen from chicken liver, foie gras parfait or chargrilled asparagus or lime marinated red mullet.
- Mr Kuster said the chargrill method of cooking was completely different to the older style grills and that staff had been hard at work on training courses to perfect their techniques.
- The chicken, free-range and chargrilled, came on long skewers on top of a heap of salad leaves laced with Parmesan and parma ham.
- Lili opted for the king prawns as her main course, while I chose the prime Scottish fillet of salmon, chargrilled with lemon juice, at £14.95.
- Vegetarian main courses are especially enticing, with creative combinations such as chargrilled aubergine, pepper, buffalo mozzarella and pesto.
- The lamb, however, is pink and tender and deliciously chargrilled and meaty.
- To obtain its unique flavour, chargrill aubergine over a naked flame, turning frequently for approximately 30 minutes.
- If you have the time, you may also like to chargrill some of them, such as the asparagus tips.
- The chargrilled fillet steak with creamed potatoes and roasted field mushrooms was ordered medium rare and arrived medium.
- Usually people prefer the rustic taste of chargrilled food.
- Madame Noire had the chargrilled sirloin steak, which came with fried onions and a spicy peppercorn sauce.