Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1marcha benéfica feminine
- The money was raised from their annual charity walk.
- This would also save me from having to do a charity walk to raise funds for cancer care.
- Not long after that, she did a charity walk, walking 8.3 miles on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- The card game takes place in aid of a charity walk in Peru to raise funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland.
- She would like to thank all the people from Athy and the surrounding area who sponsored her on her charity walk.