Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- And with the interruption of the body's normal nerve control, quadriplegics commonly suffer from muscle spasms - think of the worst charley horse you've ever had, one that threatens to strike at any time, in any situation.
- ‘I just got a charley horse,’ she told him casually.
- He's so tough that he played in the first round against the team despite a charley horse that caused significant swelling in his right thigh.
- The pain from the hit was like a bad charley horse and lasted a good five minutes (and would linger another three days).
- I sighed, feeling my knees beginning to hurt and a charley horse developing in my thigh.