Learn English Grammar From A–Z
premio otorgado a instituciones que han prestado un servicio público de excepción(in UK)
- The Youth Enquiry Service has been awarded the Quality Charter Mark for General Help by the Community Legal Service.
- The Wandsworth Interpreting Service was praised as ‘first class’ when it scooped a Charter Mark award for its work.
- Bedford Hospital's Hotel Services team has picked up a Charter Mark award for excellence.
- I visited a unit that had been awarded a Charter Mark.
- Both courts have received a Charter Mark after implementing open days to explain procedures.
- Staff at Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale Primary Care Trust are celebrating after scooping a Charter Mark for the fourth time.
- Electoral Registration Service staff were delighted when they received news of being awarded the prestigious Charter Mark for the fourth time.
- The Passport Agency was awarded the Charter Mark in 1992.