The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- In the following six sections, the charwoman Mrs. McNab enters the house, ‘tearing the veil of silence’ of Charmichael's and Mr. Ramsay's poetic/metaphysical visions.
- Nancy Sharman recalled that her mother, a Southampton charwoman, had no time to read until her last illness, at age 54.
- I met a Battersea charwoman yesterday who was almost in tears because she lived on the wrong side of the street and couldn't vote for Saklatvala.
- My mother did not keep very good health, so we had a charwoman who came in to do the cleaning.
- The play has two characters, upper class Mrs Holbrook and charwoman, Mrs Chicky.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!