Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Motor Vehicleschasis masculinebastidor masculinechassis number — número de chasis
- Indeed, the chassis and the wheel axle were specially designed to withstand such speed.
- There was no dirt on the brakes or wheels or chassis, anything like that.
- Wealthy clients will be able to order a car to suit their needs, based on the chassis and mechanicals of an existing model.
- It is suspended on leather straps attached to a steel-sprung chassis with bright chrome wheels.
- Tubes should be positioned on the chassis of the vehicle so as they are not visible.
- This is a car based on a Tuscan chassis with a few changes under the bonnet and a different body.
- Mayflower has a long-term plan to build a plant that could manufacture vehicle bodies and chassis on a single site.
- This procedure can also be done in hardtop vehicles to enhance chassis stiffness.
- The end result, as you see it, is an engine, chassis, seat and steering wheel.
- As you can see from the photos, the rivets form an integral part of the chassis, so rivet failure will require frame replacement.
- The exhibit showed the chassis with the front fork and rear wheel assembly.
- It's a gadget with wheels, which gets under the chassis of cars and lifts them up.
- It really is just a chassis, an engine, four wheels and a surprisingly comfortable plastic seat.
- Another 300 workers are based in Guildford, Surrey, where it makes the chassis.
- This will allow another 12 vehicles to be completed from the unfinished chassis.
- The chassis, engine, transmission and suspension must be efficient interactively and also suit the drivers.
- It's a hot hatch with a superb chassis, but let's keep some sense of proportion here.
- I think the combination of having an old motor in an old chassis just wasn't competitive.
- The same cannot be said for the chassis and bodywork, which are prone to corrosion and have often been repaired badly.
- Apart from the chassis, engine and some of the mechanical components everything is different.
- He made full use of the excellent equipment at his disposal: chassis, engine and tyres.
2Aviationtren de aterrizaje masculine
3(of radio, TV)bastidor masculine
- A method and apparatus is described for mounting a component in a computer chassis.
- They earth themselves to the computer chassis using a conductive wrist strap.
- The drive will even be available in different colors to match a user's computer chassis.
- The computer comes in chassis made of magnesium aluminum alloy and seems to be a very stylish one.
- Too many people are content with what they buy, all housed in a gray computer chassis.
- The chassis is constructed primarily of aluminum, but the outer shell is all plastic.
- It is structured on a carbon fibre chassis as opposed to the aluminium constructed model.
- Before you order anything you have to check your chassis number on this central computer to find out what one you need.
- They have also shaped the chassis in front of the cursor keys to make it easy to slide your fingers into place.
- If there is a fault in the computer power supply, or if the electric socket is wired incorrectly, the computer chassis can become live and give a fatal electric shock.
- An internal component within the interior of a computer chassis is accessible via a chassis door that may be moved into the chassis interior.