Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tertulia feminineprograma de entrevistas masculinechat show host — presentador de un programa de entrevistas
- But he is back with the BBC as the presenter of a new chat show with sporting personalities.
- Three years later, he quit politics to host a new chat show for BBC television.
- Johnny Carson was the founding father of the television chat show.
- At the age of seventy he is co-hosting a daily chat show on daytime television.
- Lenny and Richard travelled to ITV's London studios last Tuesday to film the chat show and collect their award.
- He has even been asked about having his own chat show, to be filmed in North Yorkshire and screened on US cable TV.
- She said she was working with the US network NBC on a new chat show.
- Elton John was once on a chat show discussing his successful libel action against the Sun.
- This arrogance does not play well in middle America, as the briefest exposure to any radio chat show will quickly confirm.
- He was a regional sports correspondent who got promoted beyond his abilities and given a chat show.
- In the Midwest on Thursday, he taped an appearance on a chat show with former rap singer Queen Latifah, whose audience is mostly younger blacks.
- Scheduled to appear on a chat show, Jerry thought it would be more amusing to send out his school-age son and sister Amy to haltingly play violin.
- He was interesting, too, on the architecture of the chat show.
- In the Eighties he spent seven years hosting a thrice-weekly chat show.
- In fact, the reason that we do a better chat show is because we're not down south with all the diversions of a great metropolis.
- Hosting a chat show isn't easy and painting someone's portrait requires huge concentration.
- He says he enjoys telly immensely, but would draw the line at other suggestions, such as panto or a chat show.
- This is good because they are never going to be offered their own chat show.
- I may not be famous, but if ever there's a perfect candidate for a chat show, it's me.
- Time was when he had his own chat show where he interviewed the top sporting personalities of the day.