The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bienes muebles masculineall his goods and chattels — todas sus pertenencias
- The mortgage, both over chattels and over real property, as well as a fixed and a floating charge granted by a corporation, fall into this group.
- An additional way in which the matter may have to be tested is against the case where the trust property is a chattel.
- George, like many land reformers, considered that land, unlike chattels, had been common property in early society; that existing land titles were effectively rooted in ancient theft.
- Distress, of course, is a self-help remedy available to landlords of commercial properties, which enables them to enter the property to seize chattels belonging to a tenant for the purpose of recovering rent in arrears.
- Such securities are open-ended, as the chattels or assets covered by them continue to change and, basically, are unaffected by the security unless the debtor is in default.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!