Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in supermarket)caja femininecheckout assistant — cajero
- checkout boy — cajero
- checkout counter — caja
- checkout girl — cajera
- The two girls on the checkouts near where it happened were quite shaken up.
- American life poses challenges for those who have not seen escalators, refrigerators, traffic lights, and scan-your-own grocery checkouts.
- Always up for a laugh when he worked on the grocery checkouts, Brian used to send his co-workers off around the building on wild goose chases looking for something that didn't exist.
- Many shop layouts and checkouts had to be rethought since plastic bags have to be reclassified as a product for sale and staff had to be trained to pack items more economically and safely.
- In a large supermarket, phone top-ups will be available at all checkouts and will become part of a family's weekly shopping basket.
- The new system will not replace traditional checkouts or checkout assistants.
- You get so many grumpy people on checkouts and in shops these days and you feel as though you're a burden to them.
- We didn't allow people into the store because it would have caused chaos at the checkouts.
- Some can be programmed to offer additional items that may be of interest to your customer during checkout.
- When shopping, buy cold food like meat and poultry last, right before checkout.
- So I say leave Christmas Day alone, shopworkers want to be with their families at this time of year, not stuck behind some checkout.
- Those clerks who weren't too shaken dutifully ran their goods through checkout.
- I have to chug this heavy thing back to checkout and the line here is terrible.
- There will be displays, T-shirts and no smoking information leaflets available at every checkout.
- The tokens are given to customers after they pay for their goods at checkout.
- Registers will convert bar codes at checkout into orders for restocking shelves.
- It includes a bar-code reader so you can scan your own purchases and zoom through checkout.
- He was standing in front of two new checkout aisles with what can only be described as a throbbing bank of technology behind him.
- I was the first male checkout operator they had, and looking back on my time there, although it was a bit boring occasionally, it was a great place to work.
- The supermarket group found itself caught up in the battle, because customers kept complaining to checkout staff about the charges.
- checkout boy — cajero
- checkout time
- It's usually such a rush the next day with an early flight or at least a somewhat early checkout required in most hotels.
- We had walked in silence from the hotel checkout to the streets again.
- When I reported this to the desk upon checkout, they told me I should have told them sooner.
- Although we had express checkout, I had some small matter to clear up with the front desk.
- The rate includes daily American breakfast for one or two persons and late checkout.
- The hotel staff had no problem at all extending our checkout time until our arranged pickup.