Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Medicinechequeo masculinerevisión femininereconocimiento (médico) masculine formalrevisación feminine River Plateto have a checkup — hacerse un chequeo (médico)
- Most people find out they have high cholesterol when they have their blood cholesterol measured as part of a medical check-up.
- Your doctor may want to give your child a general medical check-up and get some blood tests.
- We also provide funding for scholarships and cover medical and dental check-ups and necessary operations.
- If you are diagnosed as having an active infection, you will be advised to have regular blood tests and physical check-ups.
- Last year a national campaign for preventative medical check-ups was held in Bulgaria.
- Dentists can also inspect for oral cancers during routine dental check-ups.
- She receives medication, has regular check-ups and attends weekly physiotherapy sessions.
- The American Dental Association recommends that you have regular dental check-ups.
- It is a good idea to take your child when you go for your own routine dental check-ups, even when they are too young to have teeth.
- They undergo daily medical check-ups, facials and massages and do some mild exercise, such as stretching and walking around the lake.
- Free and regular medical check-ups should be conducted in backward areas which are highly prone to these epidemics.
- The programme includes medical check-ups and yearly bonuses as rewards.
- For example, there might be more benefit for mothers who take their kids for regular medical check-ups.
- The results of their follow-up medical check-ups in January and March are satisfactory.
- The parents will then be subject to check-ups by a specialised medical commission.
- He is still due to travel to the US for a medical check-up, later this year.
- Make sure your clients get a medical check-up before starting any exercise program.
- All who intend taking part should first seek a medical check-up with their GP.
- Minutes later the victim was driven at speed to a police station to be debriefed and have a medical check-up.
- Only two weeks ago he had a medical check-up which gave him a clean bill of health.
2Dentistrychequeo masculinerevisión feminine
3USMotor Vehiclesrevisión feminineservicio masculine Latin Americaservice masculine River Plate