The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of alegre
1(person/expression/smile) alegre(person/expression/smile) jovial(color/clothes/decor) alegre(news/prospect) alentador
- Linda was a bubbly, happy, cheerful girl who came from a big loving family.
- A shy and gentle person, always cheerful and happy, she will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
- He always remained the same happy cheerful bloke despite his success.
- It was hard to get him to focus, but he was such a cheerful and happy kid that none of the counselors could get mad at him when he didn't.
- He had always been happy, always cheerful, and it hurt her to see him in this kind of state.
- His voice was cheerful and he knelt down so that he was kind of near her eye level.
- Matthew's cheerful voice broke through her melancholy mood and she stood up to find him running down the track.
- They heard his cheerful voice coming from within as he hailed the proprietor of the establishment.
- However he had a happy disposition and bore his disability with a cheerful smile.
- He is bright-eyed, cheerful and almost always shares a smile with those around him.
- It was swept instantly aside by the receptionist, who was bright, cheerful and completely helpful.
- The young woman who served me in the Co-op was cheerful and smiling, too, as were the people in other shops.
- She asked all of these things in one breath, and had added a cheerful ditzy laugh at the end.
- He is someone who starts off bright, cheerful and confident and then has everything taken away from him.
- She mainly supplied drinks, chit chat, and that disturbingly cheerful smile of hers.
- You seem a very cheerful, positive person, but does it still upset you when you think back?
- If my body is contented and my soul is confident, then I will be cheerful, and being cheerful is the key to being happy.
- His prose is fluid and witty, a cheerful tale that has the reader laughing out loud from beginning to end.
- They made a cheerful racket, chattering away and laughing all the while.
- Hundreds of other children in the camp look cheerful and play in the sand, but their smiles are deceiving.
- Lurking just below the surface, they are traps for the unwary and their cheerful colour is a magnet for children.
- He wants to buy a big old house with cheerful colours and a large garden for the children.
- This cheerful, amusing picture appeared before my eyes this morning and made me smile.
- The problem with this cheerful notion is that circumstances militate against nature in the big city.
- Tulips are irrepressibly cheerful flowers, and beloved symbols of spring and renewal.
- But can anyone recommend a nice, cheerful, colourful movie for us to watch next?
- The sight was a most charming and cheerful thing, and would lift the spirits of even the most leaden cynic.
- The trousers were still a relatively bright and garish red, the button a chipped but cheerful yellow.
- However, the efforts made by all the town folk to present a bright and cheerful image in other ways has paid off.
- The public, on the other hand, may respond more positively to tidy and cheerful graffiti.
- There's also a bright and cheerful breakfast room, which used to be a pub.
- I can see no good reason why a bloke's workshop shouldn't be a bright and cheerful place in which to work.
- You can keep your optimistic outlook and make your work area as cheerful as possible.
- True, it was the weekend and the pub was full and happy, which is a cheerful and sustaining sight.
- The lights were bright and cheerful, contrasting the heaviness of his own soul.
- Plenty of windows and another set of sliding patio doors make this area bright and cheerful.
- The decor is bright and cheerful with lots of mirrors to give the illusion of space.
- Something told us that I would need to wear something bright and cheerful to get on with my day.
- The color of the house was cheerful yellow, bright enough to make fall still seem like summer.
- My local radio Station played cheerful music all day to brighten up Bristol.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!