Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- She could hear her mother singing cheerily from the shower.
- He smiled cheerily, back into his normal conversational mode.
- She cheerily introduced me to her boyfriend, the new elevator attendant.
- It was a mess of homey flowers planted without a plan but blooming cheerily from their helter-skelter place.
- He returned and cheerily admitted he'd been wrong.
- He speaks calmly, even cheerily.
- It's not charm, exactly, but a kind of cheerily manic persuasiveness, perfect for the new breed of TV impresario.
- "It's been too long," he said cheerily as they half-hugged each other.
- She climbed on top of the dining room table and cheerily sang songs.
- On such a delightful, fragrant spring morning, he found himself humming cheerily as he worked.