Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hamburguesa con queso feminine
- I also need filet mignon, cheeseburgers, every type of ice cream and sorbet, plus fresh fruit and snacks.
- The most requested last meal is a cheeseburger and French fries.
- But the kids' menu rarely ventures beyond cheeseburgers, pizza, fried chicken fingers, and French fries.
- Choose a baked chicken sandwich and salad instead of a cheeseburger and fries, for example.
- But the chain still sells eight times as many double cheeseburgers as salads.
- Pizza, cheeseburgers, and onion rings also contain good amounts of grease.
- While his companions sat patiently, he couldn't decide between the cheeseburger and pasta, and eventually asked for both.
- I can't imagine life without a juicy roast beef dinner on a Sunday, or the occasional cheeseburger.
- I mean, he loved cheeseburgers and he loved peanut butter sandwiches.
- One of my biggest cravings was bacon cheeseburgers.
- I would have just had a regular burger, but they were having a special on bacon avocado cheeseburgers, and how could I say no?
- That means no more cheeseburgers, or cheese-egg omelets.
- It smelled fresh of varnish, which was buried under a scent of cheeseburgers, French fries and onion rings.
- She entered her house with the double cheeseburger and French fries.
- Order a cheeseburger without ketchup and they'll look at you funny.
- Instead, do your part by cutting back on cheeseburgers, pork chops, and chicken nuggets.
- My cheeseburger was 100 per cent beef and cooked to perfection: medium-rare.
- I ordered a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich with French fries, and Marc ordered a cheeseburger with fries.
- She picked up a plate and studied the dishes in front of her wishing for a platter of cheeseburgers to appear at the end of the table.
- These days, soup is as easy to get as a double cheeseburger.