Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1guepardo masculinechita feminine
- Some of the animals highlighted in the photographs include lions, cheetahs, rhinos, hippos, giraffes and chimpanzees.
- Here, in open vehicles, accompanied by rangers and trackers, you are virtually guaranteed close-ups of lions, leopards and cheetahs, and possibly even wild dogs.
- I don't rightly know how these panthers and cheetahs and tigers came to inhabit the park in the first place.
- First, I tested whether cheetahs avoid hyenas and lions.
- I worked with the big cats, lions, cheetahs, and eventually the tigers.
- Fleet-footed animals, such as gazelles and cheetahs, aren't the only livings things that rely on speed for their survival.
- An innovative program that provides guard dogs to livestock farmers at a modest cost may be helping to save wild cheetahs in southern Africa.
- The dogs, Anatolian shepherds, live with the livestock on the range and protect them from cheetahs and leopards.
- The White Oak plantation in the north of the state is a 7,500 acre area of conservation where rhinos, cheetahs, zebras and giraffes roam freely.
- The East is the nesting place of the eagle and hawk, but also the home of mountain sheep and African cheetahs.
- Impalas normally stay in small herds for protection from lions, cheetahs and other enemies.
- At Australia Zoo, we're getting two male cheetahs from Africa and two females cheetahs from another zoo in Australia.
- Lions, leopards and cheetahs catch and eat their own dinner.
- By day, follow expert Masai guides on foot to spot lions, cheetahs, and wildebeests without disturbing their habitats.
- With the grace of a snake and the speed of a cheetah, it snatches the rodent in its teeth and yanks it into the burrow.
- In a single morning you can see lion, leopard, cheetah, wild dog and unlimited plains game.
- He even studied the running form of fast animals, including cheetahs and greyhounds.
- Ancestors of cheetahs and lions and elephants existed in North America some 13,000 years ago.
- Unlike the males, which move about in bachelor groups of two or three and who like to hunt together, female cheetahs move about and hunt singly.
- But changing human attitudes toward cheetahs is only part of the battle to save Earth's fastest land mammal.