The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de camiseta
- In medieval times, Cyprus was known for its silk bridal chemises and undergarments.
- It also has a new chapter on the history of drawers and knickers and one covering the chemise and petticoats.
- She put on her chemise and her under panties then clipped on her stockings.
- Ivy wandered aimlessly in her chemise and petticoats, too distraught to return to her quarters and dress.
- They were in various states of undress, flitting around in chemises and stockings.
- An undershirt or chemise, with or without sleeves, open at the front and worn under the frock coat, was worn buttoned to the waist.
- As far as lingerie goes - a beautiful chemise would be the least intimidating gift, I think.
- The bloomers and a chemise would have gone under layers and layers of corsetry and petticoats, which could weigh up to 7lb.
- Underneath the translucent material was a white chemise and tights of a gleaming pastel gold.
- Her throat was bare and a slight ruffle of white fabric edged the neckline where the edge of her chemise peeked out.
- The lady's undergarment, a fine white chemise, is gathered in soft folds with a black bow.
- She wore a full-skirted blue silk dress with balloon sleeves over a spring green loose fitting chemise.
- There Angel stood, in her robe and chemise as her father approached.
- I slipped out of my dress and pulled the chemise over my head.
- Carey instantly awakes and sits up straight, pulling the sheets up to cover her chemise.
- Eleanor hurried up the stairs to her room and quickly stripped herself of the heavy dress, chemise and corset.
- She also loves wearing a chemise out in public, especially when we go out to dinner.
- Ignoring the irony of my thought, I stripped down to my chemise and sat in bed for hours, trying to think of what was to become of all this.
- Her chemise was much lower cut than her usual as she reached for a blood red dress with the dangerously scooped neckline.
- Kristine stood in the door way in a mesh black chemise.
2(dress)vestido camisero masculinochemisier masculino
- She was dressed in a simple chemise of cotton and flannel.
- Kendra had on a silk chemise, a shawl and one of her best hats.
- Skirts twisted around legs as ladies spun, men's doublet sleeves traded with the sleeves of shifts and chemises as couples turned around quickly to the music.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!