Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Cancer treatment using chemotherapy or radiotherapy can also make men infertile.
- The main treatments for bone cancer are chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and surgery.
- This is used less often than surgery and chemotherapy to treat ovarian cancer.
- Usually small cell lung cancers spread quickly, and the best treatment is chemotherapy.
- We can offer you treatment with chemotherapy, and I would definitely advise you to accept it.
- David endured gruelling chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment as well as major surgery.
- Radiotherapy or chemotherapy may also be required if the cancer has spread.
- You will need to visit hospital a number of times to have radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
- Medicines are available which reduce the side-effects of chemotherapy such as nausea.
- Some of it is because we use chemotherapy, some of it is because we use radiation therapy.
- Different chemotherapy drugs may be used alone or in combinations of two or more drugs.
- In addition he developed lung cancer, though he seemed to have responded well to chemotherapy.
- Current chemotherapy is much safer and more effective than previous treatments.
- If the cancer has spread to the liver or lungs, then chemotherapy is often tried first.
- The youngster had to undergo treatment which included radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Many cancer cells damaged by chemotherapy can go on to repair their DNA and then reform.
- There seemed only a slim chance she would survive but after chemotherapy the cancer went away.
- Her treatment was a course of chemotherapy and radiotherapy followed by a lumpectomy.
- Beryl now has to make a decision about having chemotherapy because the cancer has spread.
- When chemotherapy failed to induce remission he made a brave decision not to have any more.