Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1estela química femininechemtrail masculine
- Then on 25 Jan 2004 I photographed another fresh chemtrail.
- The witness reports, "I was outside, camcorder in hand, filming the chemtrails."
- For the benefit of those who cannot tell chemtrails from contrails, he offered the following explanation.
- Friday, I enjoyed with an almost melancholy nostalgia because the skies were a deep blue with not a cloud or chemtrail in sight.
- I was just off the freeway and saw the same dark shadow line formed off a fresh chemtrail being laid going west to east.
- I have one in my book of an MV-80 airliner and it sure looks like a chemtrail behind that airplane.
- The volume and size of the spray is virtually the same as that seen from an aircraft pumping out a normal chemtrail, but within about 20-30 aircraft lengths it has virtually all vaporized.
- Shortly thereafter, the second plane reached the same perimeter and started discharging its chemtrail.
- I also noted that the chemtrail had spread out in the classic manner.
- I was shocked that such a blatant chemtrail was being depicted as a cloud on TV.
- These are not the greatest quality however they show in my mind the differences between a contrail and a chemtrail.
- This plane was leaving a chemtrail that went from horizon to horizon and was apparently doing so from underneath the body as well as the entire wings.
- This site has all the info you could ever possibly want on these "chemtrails."
- Specifics are not known at the time, but floating rods and chemtrails are probably involved.
- It's been real cold lately, and I blame the chemtrails for that.
- Another answer is that the so-called chemtrails are actually just normal condensation trails.
- We've had a daily barrage of chemtrails since June 1999.