Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- To make your furniture snuggle-friendly, sew soft faux suede or chenille slipcovers for your favourite chair.
- If you cut the garment or project pieces ‘to size’ and then create the chenille, the final chenille piece may be too small.
- The bow stays tied better if you choose a textural ribbon, such as chenille, rickrack, or grosgrain.
- It's got a chenille cord and and eyelash yarn wrapped around it.
- Starting at the hook bend, tie in the black chenille and the silver wire.
- I would like to know if it is possible to dye a vintage chenille bedspread?
- She always made me a bit nervous with her perfect hair and chenille clothes and her size 2 body.
- Those spending $300 in the malls get a plush, red chenille teddy bear as a gift with purchase.
- We used eyelash, chenille, angora-type and openwork ‘dot’ ribbon.
- In other knitting news, I am still free-forming this chenille.
- He loves chenille as it's got very soft feel next to the skin.
- Pink chenille fibres found on Carly's body matched with others found in the boot.
- She pulls her chenille robe tightly around her, sighs loudly and only after the screen door slams behind her calls out an emphatic, ‘No.’
- These lightweight, comfortable cutters are good for multiple layers, chenille projects and cutting patterns.
- Or you'll remember that you still have your grandmother's chenille bedspread in the attic, and it'll be perfect on the bed.
- Rebecca wore her coat today, along with a salt-and-pepper scarf and black chenille gloves, which had been bought on sale at K-Mart.
- Made of 165,000 two-inch pieces of chenille pipe cleaners, the piece has another, clandestine identity.
- I was wearing my long-sleeved aqua chenille top with my grey/black skirt, as well as my leather boots that came up to my knees.
- She pushed back the burgundy chenille blanket that had been covering her and stood up, slipping on her flip flops.
- I made a real effort to have a go at knitting with the chenille tape yarn but it was doing my head in.