Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tomate cherry masculinetomate cereza masculine
- Spearing a cherry tomato with my fork, I said to the old man, ‘No.’
- Well, Kevin's got something up his sleeve - and I think it's a cherry tomato.
- Loaded with vitamin C, this sugary, grape-size version of the cherry tomato was first cultivated in China.
- Evelyn piped up, popping the last cherry tomato into her mouth.
- I drank water and, later, grabbed three carrot sticks, a few pieces of celery, and a cherry tomato from the veggie stand.
- The best of these fruits, which range in size from the diameter of a pea to that of a cherry tomato, can compete with blooms for beauty.
- My eyes widened in shock as the cherry tomato rolled onto the table.
- The guy was an ox, and his face was always as red as a cherry tomato.
- By now the risotto balls had heated up, little saffron-scented domes with a sharp-sweet cherry tomato at their core.
- I began fidgeting almost immediately, growing as red as the cherry tomato on my plate.
- You might want to try cultivating a cherry tomato vine indoors and then move it outside about mid-May or give your palate a further boost by growing fresh herbs.
- Put the cherry tomato halves, cut-side up, on a baking tray, brush with a little oil and sprinkle with salt.
- My terrine of goat's cheese, leek, spring onion and potato with cherry tomato salad was a delight: this simple starter bought a huge smile to my face.
- Make a slight twist and try roast cherry tomato and pesto risotto, a veritable sing-song of flavours.
- Unfortunately some of the more intriguing dishes were unavailable, as they did not have Japanese rice and, little did I know, summer is not cherry tomato season.
- The bruschetta was pizza bread on which sat six grilled cherry tomato halves (I did not dare ask if this was an HQ-directed quantity) and a piece of cold, grey ham on top.
- It tastes marvelously clean between forkfuls of spring greens in cherry tomato vinaigrette, which comes on the side.
- Whet your appetite with fresh red veggies like red bell pepper slices, cherry tomatoes or tomato slices sprinkled with fresh basil.
- At harvest time, they jostled over freshly picked sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes.
- The cod was excellent, as was the superb oyster, and the explosion of sweet, bright flavour from the cherry tomatoes was sublime.