Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Choose five of the following fresh herbs: flat-leaf parsley, chives, mint, chervil, basil, dill, tarragon.
- Flat-leaf parsley, chervil or tarragon all work nicely in there, too.
- If desired, garnish each tartlet with a leaf of chervil or a small sprig of dill.
- No one I know has streams of sunshine constantly flooding their kitchen through leaded windows, alighting on creamware jugs filled with marjoram and chervil.
- Drizzle vinaigrette and garnish with chervil and gold leaf.