Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1congelador horizontal masculinearcón congelador masculine
- If you choose a chest freezer with a counterbalanced door, the daily joy of cracking yourself on the head as you reach for the orange sorbet becomes a thing of the past.
- Drugs were found next to a bed in an upstairs room and further amounts were discovered in a chest freezer in the lounge.
- Once, when one of my tenants left, he forgot to empty the chest freezer which was full of meat.
- Then, I put the casseroles together, wrap them carefully and put them in the bottom of a chest freezer or on the bottom of shelves.
- A chest freezer against the far wall, which Diana made a beeline for, was the newest appliance in there.
- Further spot checks carried out by the inspectors revealed a broken chest freezer lid and a dangerously placed electric saw.