The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1película para mujeres feminine
- I would call this more of a date movie than a chick flick, and its charm won me over.
- Here is a movie that looks like a chick flick and smells like a chick flick, but turned out to be a fun romp with more than a few nifty action sequences.
- You'll never stumble across a movie that is a better example of a chick flick.
- With its blend of floaty dresses, verbal warfare, near tragedy, comedy and romance, this is the ultimate chick flick and doubtless there will be many more versions of it to come.
- Yes, if you want to get technical, this is a chick flick.
- A very attractive woman can always help smooth over the seemingly endless supply of minutes in a chick flick.
- It's a chick flick that your average home theater nerd isn't going to bother with.
- Its one of those films that works great both as a guy flick and a chick flick, which is pretty rare.
- Yes, it was indeed a Hollywood chick flick in the making.
- I told him I was surprised that Amy wanted to see an action movie rather than a chick flick, and he smiled.
- ‘This film definitely isn't just a chick flick,’ the actor points out.
- He felt like one of those idiots in a chick flick mooning over the movie's lead.
- At the end of the movie, a typical chick flick, the guy asked the girl to marry him.
- Not many guys stayed up till the end of the movie since it was a chick flick.
- We watched a comedy, which was a good compromise for a chick flick and a manly man movie.
- The picture could have been a scene right out of a chick flick.
- Of course, I didn't tell him it was a chick flick.
- I figured maybe a chick flick would cheer you up after your encounter with Conner today,
- Josh even promised that if they went to a chick flick, he wouldn't make comments about how stupid the characters acted.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!