Learn English Grammar From A–Z
recipiente de barro para asar el pollo en su jugo
- Thoughts of Alvaro and chicken bricks take me back to when the Kings Road was a highway to heaven.
- Terracotta is mostly used unglazed for items like chicken bricks, tandoori ovens and potato bakers.
- Put the chicken brick in the oven and occupy the next two hours in drinking the rest of the wine with friends.
- The kitchen ware collection includes pots for storing potatoes, bread crocks and chicken bricks that miraculously self-baste and tenderise the meat.
- Brush the chicken with a little chili oil and place in a roasting tin (or you can use a soaked chicken brick with chicken stock added to fill the brick to about 2 inches / 5 cm).