The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
nombreplural chiefs of staff
(Chief of Staff)
1jefe del estado mayor masculinojefa del estado mayor femenino
- The course could expand its current target audience of brigadier and major generals to include former brigade commanders, division chiefs of staff, corps G3s, and other senior colonels.
- The ministry of defense provides administrative and operational control over the three services through their respective chiefs of staff.
- Consisting of the prime minister, the service ministers, the chiefs of staff, and the foreign minister, the Council proved somewhat more effective.
- In the film, JFK, as commander-in-chief, has to bypass the military chain of command to keep the chiefs of staff from manipulating the rules of engagement to start a war.
- He was Ronald Reagan's national security adviser, and in 1989 became the youngest chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, the most senior military office in the United States.
- I applaud the Army chief of staff for approving the creation of the Combat Action Badge.
- He's the deputy chief of staff and senior adviser to the president and he continues to do his duties.
- In 1933 he put in a request and got appointed chief of staff of a military pilot school.
- The chairman of the joint chiefs of staff is the statutory military advisor to the NSC, and the director of central intelligence is the intelligence advisor.
- Such rumors were often included in intelligence reports placed before the chiefs of staff in London.
- The next vice chief of the Guard Bureau will become the chief of staff for the joint bureau.
- This gives them exposure and access to the chief of staff and other members of the staff.
- Well, the joint chiefs of staff are senior officers who have to be loyal to the president, whether the president deserves their loyalty or not.
- He seems to have acted more as a chief of staff than a strategist.
- The Commissioner has a female staff officer and he has a chief of staff who is female.
- I did see his chief of staff at our second annual tribal dignitaries meeting.
- He later transferred to Austin, where he served as the chief of staff for the Air National Guard.
- For example, in some forces of the United States, the chief officer would have a chief of staff.
- Your chiefs of staff said that they would give us the necessary help, on condition that someone whom they would nominate could be shown all the details of the work on which we had based our assessment.
- It is the first time in Army history that a chief of staff has had to wait for so long for the service of a deputy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!