The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de principalmente
- The grapes here, mainly Piróvano, are chiefly sold as table grapes but some particularly alcoholic wine, both red and white, is made.
- This is chiefly an issue for primary schools, both in Kingston and nationally.
- They were primarily portraitists, but Thomas is now chiefly remembered for his dramatic Boadicea monument at Westminster Bridge, London, showing the fearsome warrior queen in her chariot.
- He was a member of a group known in ancient times as the Stoics, and he is chiefly remembered as the author of Epistulae Morales ad Lucilium, generally known in English as Letters from a Stoic.
- This principle is chiefly applicable to the legislature.
- The clergyman participates in marriages chiefly as a witness.
- He is remembered chiefly for his topographical poem in tetrameter couplets, Grongar Hill, which describes the scenery of the river Towy.
- Abelard is chiefly remembered for advocating the so-called ‘moral influence’ theory of the atonement.
- Marx is remembered chiefly, of course, as a political thinker.
- Rough will be chiefly remembered for his shareholder activism.
- Although Baird is chiefly remembered for mechanical television, his developments were not limited to this alone.
- The title of the book rather excludes Wotton's poetry, for which he is now perhaps chiefly remembered.
- Hermann Grassmann is chiefly remembered for his development of a general calculus for vectors.
- The most common bird of prey is the kestrel, which feeds chiefly on rodents such as mice and voles but will occasionally take small birds, beetles, small frogs, etc.
- Mitchell claims to have been chiefly inspired by his parents, especially watching his father play guitar at family gatherings.
- Dunn has worked chiefly from contemporary accounts, which makes this substantial volume both credible and original.
- Parmentier was chiefly known for his participation in the short-lived but influential BMPT group of painters.
- Sheikh Muhammed is chiefly remembered today for his Yoga-sangrama, a long allegory in songs describing the spiritual struggle as a ‘battle of yoga’.
- She will be remembered here chiefly for her stunning city council upset and the Clarendon Gardens issue.
- The monks were chiefly responsible for preserving this teaching, since it was largely directed to them.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!